Terms + Conditions
The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of Let set out below.
- The number of people occupying the Property is limited to that stated in the website, unless by prior consent with the Owner.
- You must pay a 50% deposit on booking, with the remainder of the balance payable 2 weeks before the start of the Let. If a booking is made less than 2 weeks before the start of the Let please send the full rental charges at the time of booking, having first checked that the Property can be reserved for you. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges, or failure to allow the Owner to take the balance by credit card by the due date, will result in the Owner treating the Property as available for re-booking.
- Please notify the Owner of any cancellation in writing. If a notice of cancellation is received between the dates of your deposit being received and the final payment being due then the deposit will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If cancellation is made 2 weeks prior to the let (i.e. the whole rent has been paid) then the whole amount paid will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If a re-let is successful then a full refund will be made. If the Property cannot be re-let then no refund will be given.
- No Smoking.
- You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests risk. Guests agree to absolve the Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
- You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the Owner's right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance , unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result in the Owner requesting you to leave.
- You agree to allow the Owners or agents access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to your property in case of an emergency, e.g. a water leak.
- You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
- You must vacate the Property by 10am at the latest on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with the Owner. This is to allow us to prepare the Property for the next guests.
- Guest arrival time is from 4pm onwards.
- All of our portable electrical appliances have been tested and approved within the terms of the new Fire Assesment Regulations. As the use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control it must be at your own personal risk.